BRISBANE: MAY 26TH 2018
BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW. ONLY LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!
CREATING CURVES: fundamentals
ONE DAY WORKSHOP: $150 Per Person/Min. 10 ppl
This is an Introduction to mobility and movement patterns: squat, hip hinge, single leg variations, basic push/pull, core, supplementals.
- Mind muscle connection
- Upper & lower body prehab
- Fundamental lifting techniques utilising bodyweight, dumbbells, kettlebells, cables.
- Home exercise variations
- Upper & Lower Body Workouts Level 1
- Basic daily programming
- Basic nutrition
- Introduction to hormones
- 6 week program to take away
Book Alexa to host a workshop in your gym NOW.
About The Creating Curves Workshops
Alexa regularly runs Creating Curves Female Focused One Day Workshops throughout Australia, and internationally. The workshops teach the fundamentals of lifting correctly and are aimed at encouraging women to be educated and empowered in the weights room. They are suitable for beginners wishing to improve their confidence, for more experienced lifters who want a technique refresher, and for personal trainers wishing to have a more comprehensive approach to female fitness and fat loss.
This workshop includes:
- Mobility drills and dynamic warmup sequence
- Drills to engage the key stabilizers for the upper and body
- Technique Masterclass for the major upper and lower body lifts
- Full body shaping and fat loss focused workouts
- A plan of attack to combat stubborn areas of body fat using training, nutrition and lifestyle modifications.
- Comprehensive manual inclusive of a 6 week weights based program to take away.